More About Us
Internet Solutions For Less is an affordable web design firm based in San Diego and was founded in 2006. We are a full service web design, website maintenance, marketing and hosting firm geared toward helping small to medium size businesses create a plan to succeed. Like all web design firms, we do all of our work over the phone with you while you are in front of the computer, so whether we are 5 miles or 5,000 miles apart, we can help you with an affordable solution. Our mission is to serve all of our clients with the same passion, integrity, loyalty and effectiveness as possible, without the high expense normally associated with these types of services. Although we offer very affordable web design fees, our work is top notch, please view our portfolio for examples.
Our approach stems from the three most important business growth aspects: helping companies reach prospects, assist in converting prospects to customers, and assist in retaining those customers. This is accomplished through our interactive solutions and expertise in providing a memorable and positive user experience. With increased conversion and retention, our solutions provide companies with opportunities to increase revenues and enhance productivity.
We are a small company that relies on referrals as a large part of our business, so top notch customer service is our number one priority. We do not invest in expensive marketing like tv, radio or yellow pages advertising, which helps keep your costs at a very competitive rate.
Developing information for the Web requires a focus on meeting user needs. To accomplish this, our methodology involves six elements and these six continuously ongoing processes:
- Planning: define target audience, purpose, objectives, and policies for information development and use.
- Analysis: check technical construction of web with validation tools; evaluate information consistency and verify correctness of domain information.
- Design: separate information into page-sized chunks; connect pages along routes of use and user thinking; provide information, context, and navigation cues; create a consistent look and feel.
- Implementation: create an extendible directory and file structure; use HTML tools where helpful; use templates for supporting consistent look and feel; check implementation in various browsers.
- Promotion: target publicity releases for general Web audiences, potential users, and current users; follow online community norms and practices; innovatively connect with users to meet their needs.
- Evaluation: continuously and creatively work for improvement to meet user needs; use testing, evaluation, and focus groups to shift and change web’s content as user needs change.